Babys First Quilt

Last year a friend asked me to make her son a t-shirt quilt.  She loved it so much she asked me to make one for her little girls first birthday!  I am not so much into pink, but the paisley design and color scheme she picked out for the main fabric is beautiful!  
 Close up of the back with the star embroidery on the binding.

Now that is done, on to the next project!  I am trying to go through my Dorothy Moores Pattern Drafting and Dressmaking book.  The first project is a skirt.  What is even more awesome is that Sew Mama Sew is hosting The Super Online Sewing Match.  The first project is an a-line skirt!  I am looking forward to seeing what all the contestants come up with.  I plan on participating in the Super Online Sewing Community Match.  Feels like a good push to get more projects done in a timely fashion.  I already drew out some designs and finished a draft of my skirt pattern.  Tomorrow I am going to do my first fitting and hopefully will have my skirt finished soon!
~Jam 

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment